Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology
Office: 1462 Clifton Rd., Suite 304C
- B.S., Organismal Biology, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, 1984
- B.A., Computer Science, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, 1984
- B.A., Philosophy and Psychology, Oxford University, Oxford, England, 1986
- Ph.D., Neurobiology and Behavior, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, 1996
BiographyBob Wyttenbach joined the Emory NBB program in 2013. He completed his PhD in Neurobiology and Behavior at Cornell University in 1995 and then stayed on to continue his research in insect hearing and to develop teaching materials with support from the NSF. He has written or coauthored resources such as Crawdad (neurophysiology lab manual), PsyCog (experiments in perception and cognition), and GameBug (evolutionary game theory tutorial). At Emory, Cornell, and elsewhere, he gives faculty neurophysiology teaching workshops with others on the Cornell team.
ResearchList of publications.
- NBB 361W - Neurophysiology Laboratory [every spring]
- NBB 300 - The Musical Brain [with Dr. Lennard; spring of even-numbered years]
- NBB 401W - Perspectives in Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology [every fall]
- NBB 120 - From Botox to Behavior [every fall]
- NBB 190 - Illusions and Reaction Times [fall 2013-2015]