NBB inquiries and Informal Advising
- Walk-ins are welcome in the NBB Office between 8:30-4:00pm
- Informal Advising - NBB Faculty and NBB Staff are normally at all Campus Student Orientation events, Fairs for majors and also at the Oxford Campus once per semester to answer questions regarding the NBB major.
Declaring the Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology (NBB) Major
Students are required to choose a major by the end of the second year.
- Submit the OUE's Declaration of Major form. You will receive a welcome email from Rebecca Fowler (email@example.com) that your online DOM form is approved and sent to the registrar for final processing.
- Follow the instructions in your welcome email to complete the NBB-specific forms and visit the NBB office to finalize the process.
- The office staff and faculty welcome you to NBB!
Your NBB Advisor
Most NBB Faculty are NBB advisors. You and your NBB Faculty Advisor will work together to plan your path through the NBB major and to address any complex issues that may arise. Upon declaring the NBB major, you will be assigned an advisor or, in consultation with a NBB faculty member, you may ask for a specific advisor. All declared NBB majors have an NBB Advisor.