Read ALL of the below information in order to process your degree application in a timely manner.
Preparing your Degree Application:
- All materials will be emailed to you, as well as a URL for the NBB Senior Survey.
- The documents AND the Senior Survey must be completed in order to graduate.
- Degree application materials will be turned in to the NBB office PRIOR to the deadline for the college; the College deadline is secondary.
- The Degree Application of Part II must be signed by the Academic Degree Program Coordinator (Nadia Brown-Ware); not your advisor. (It is also titled the Course Completion Review).
- Only fill out ONE degree application even if you have declared two majors or a major and a minor.
- If you have taken and been approved for any elective not listed on the approved elective list, please see your advisor and have them e-mail Nadia Brown (email@example.com), confirming that the course was approved.
Submitting your application:
- All documents are to be completed and submitted together at the NBB Office before submission to the College.
- Degree Applications are processed on a first come basis.
- Your NBB survey must also be completed in order to submit your Degree Application
Questions? Please contact:
Nadia G. Brown-Ware, NBB Academic Degree Program Coordinator
1462 Clifton Road, Suite 304, Atlanta, GA 30322
firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-727-4958